Hey church family! We need your help!
Trunk or Treat is coming up and we need your help to make this year even better! There are many ways you can help out: check them out and then sign up below.
Everyone that is not hosting a trunk with a themed costume will get a shirt so you'll be recognized as an event volunteer. Please be sure to wear your shirt at Fall Fest. Shirt design below. This is the same shirt as last year, so if you already have one, please wear it!
Please Note: You must be a member of the Cassel Hills Church of Christ to volunteer.
Trunk or Treat will be Wednesday, October 25th 6:30-8:00pm
Please be here by 6 pm or earlier unless prior arrangements are made.
- Decorate a Trunk - Decorate your trunk and pass out candy! Go all out, have a theme and get dressed up yourself! We have trunk kits if you need help with a theme. Please list in the options if you will need electricity for your trunk. (if you are decorating a trunk and are dressing up for a trunk theme, you don't need to wear the shirt) THIS IS OUR BIGGEST NEED AT THE MOMENT!
- Greeter - We have so many visitors at this event, the greeters job is to talk to people! Engage in conversation, make connections, let them know how glad we are to see them!
- Welcome Table - Help pass out buckets to each child as they enter.
- Food Worker - Help is needed to cook hotdogs & wrap them in foil and to pop popcorn & fill bags before the event begins so the food is served at the start.
- Traffic Director - Help is needed to direct the flow of traffic coming into and out of the parking lot and with the flow of guests.
- Set Up & Tear Down - Help set up tables, traffic barricades, games, and more before the event. Help take everything down at the end of the event.
- Bucket Prep - All buckets are filled with flyers for our upcoming kids events, classes, etc... Help is needed Monday, Oct 23 @ 3pm to prep the buckets